The Green Food Fest is a free event that brings the local community together to celebrate veganism, animals, environment and healthy living! The events are focused on highlighting plant-based, vegan businesses, kindliving and how to take care of our planet. If you would like to be an exhibitor at one of our events, fill out the application form below! Exhibitors will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis and will be notified for further payment details. We can't guarantee your spot before you have paid the invoice.
- ALL PRODUCTS THAT ARE SOLD, SAMPLED OR DISPLAYED MUST BE 100% VEGAN
- Vegan is defined as being free of any animal ingredients or processes that harm or exploit animals. Animal ingredients include meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, fat, broth, gelatin, honey, wool, leather, fur, silk, shells, and anything else that is animal in origin.
- No products will be allowed that have been tested on animals.
- All literature and other information displayed or distributed must only include vegan products and services.
- A business or non-profit whose products, services or information may, in part or in full, help the public to practice a vegan, kind and lifestyle.
- A business or non-profit whose activities do not promote animal products, animal experimentation or animals as entertainment.